(Startersfunctie voor Informatica, Informatiekunde, Natuurkunde, Wiskunde)
Da Vinci Derivatives is a unique trading firm that specializes in trading volatility across multiple instruments listed on major European and US exchanges. Da Vinci was founded in 2015 by industry experts and has grown successfully in a short period of time. We are looking and are open to expand in new markets, like Brazil, India, Japan, Hong Kong in the future.
In this role we are looking for: Smart, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial traders with an academic degree who apart from trading are also willing and capable of adding long term value. Together with a strong and fun team of highly skilled people you will be required to perform at the highest level with the goal to beat the markets and build one of the best proprietary trading firms in Europe.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Generating profits with trading/position taking;
- Risk management of your portfolio;
- Coming up with new trading strategies for current and new markets;
- Evaluating new markets for opportunities.
In this role you will be offered:
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a successful start-up;
- A very exciting and dynamic work environment;
- An opportunity to learn from the best in the field;
- A base Salary of 60k and a variable pay after successful completion of one year within the company plus excellent future prospects.
What should you do now:
If you think you are ready for the challenge, you have an entrepreneurial mind and you are ready to build on a great future with Da Vinci trading, please upload your CV and motivation letter using the below link.