(Startersfunctie voor alle studies)
This is how
- We build eCommerce solutions for our clients using the leading eCommerce platforms from SAP, Salesforce, Adobe and others leading platforms;
- We understand the needs of the business (walk in their shoes), and convert their requirements into scalable, secure, and user-friendly digital commerce solutions/features.
- We bring in expertise in the entreprise eCommerce solutions from SAP, Salesforce, Adobe and others leading solutions. Using our knowledge and expertise we help our clients build their commerce landscape faster and better.
What we offer
- A competitive salary as well as a share in our profits.
- A development program that allows you to continually develop.
- A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation.
- A 32 or 40-hour working week.
What you offer
As an individual joining our team, we expect that you feel comfortable working in an Agile team, working closely with the client and team members. As an eCommerce Developer, you should have:
- A degree in higher/university education in the field of Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other relevant formal education experience;
- Understanding of the architecture and capabilities offered by one or more eCommerce platforms such as SAP Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Adobe Commerce cloud;
- Knowledge and experience with project methodologies such as Agile/Scrum;
- Strong hands-on development experience to extend the product capabilities to fit the client’s specific needs;
- A minimum of 1 full end-to-end eCommerce implementation experience;
- Experience in some of the areas below:
- Java Web Development (J2EE) with Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Security, Integration, Batch);
- Apex, LWC and strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and low code solutions it offers like flow, triggers, validators, process builders;
You will share your expertise with about 60 other colleagues in the Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team that is part of Deloitte Consulting. Our team designs and implements (digital) solutions that engage and activate customers during the customer journey. We help our customers create (digital) marketing and e-commerce opportunities that deliver the best customer experience.
Within our department, we find it important that you have a passion for digital experiences, are a team player, and continuously develop yourself. That is why we attach great value to innovation, team activities, and personal development.
Let’s get down to business
We look forward to receiving your application fort his position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We’d like to know who you are.
Terug naar de vacaturebank